Children’s Sunday School
Sunday School classes are held weekly from September through the end of May during the 9:30 AM service.
This a small informal group that promotes a “family atmosphere”. The curriculum is geared towards children ages three to middle school. We offer Bible-based teaching aided by age-appropriate art, music, theater, technology, and reading materials. The children are separated into two groups: elementary age and middle school age.
Our classes are lead by teams of two or three adult parishioners. These “teams” lead weekly classes anywhere from four to six weeks based on the liturgical calendar.
For more information on our Sunday School or to volunteer contact Kirk Haas at email@example.com.
Sunday School Goals
- Children will be encouraged to participate in worship service in a number of ways: usher, acolyte, reader, fellowship ministry, special duties on holidays
- Children will learn and understand scripture to the best of their ability.
- Children will be accepted and loved unconditionally.
- Children will be helped and encouraged to seek a connection with adults across generations.
- Children will be active participants in learning and will not be seen as objects to teach.
- Prayer will be introduced and children will learn the significance of prayer.
Trinity’s Nursery Care program is lead and staffed by Stacia Davis, head of Nursery. The newly updated nursery provides a quiet and comfortable space for children ages three and under to play, socialize, or nap during the 9:30 AM service.
Nursery and Sunday School gather at the start of the service for a brief prayer before separating, although 3 year-olds are welcome to go back and forth between Sunday School and Nursery rooms as they prefer.